Our new online benefits counselor, “Alex", is a fun, confidential, & personalized way to learn about your options without boring insurance lingo. Click here to talk to Alex!
Cost Comparison - Harvard Pilgrim Individual
Cost Comparison - Harvard Pilgrim Family
Cost Comparison - Tufts Individual
Cost Comparison - Tufts Family
Cost Comparison - Fallon Direct Care Individual
Cost Comparison - Fallon Direct Care Family
Cost Comparison - Fallon Select Care Individual
Cost Comparison - Fallon Select Care Family
Benchmark Health Plan Information
Tufts Benchmark Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage
Harvard Pilgrim Benchmark Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage
Fallon Direct Care Benchmark Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage
Fallon Select Care Benchmark Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage
The Town of Concord offers two great programs to help you and your family members save money on medications.
The CanaRx program makes brand name maintenance medications available to you for $0 co-pay.
CanaRx Enrollment Form and Rx List - Fallon
CanaRx Enrollment Form and Rx List - Harvard Pilgrim
CanaRx Enrollment Form and Rx List - Tufts
Good Health Gateway program members are eligible to receive diabetes medications and supplies with $0 co-pays, when they meet program requirements.
Good Health Gateway Flyer
Good Health Gateway Website
Note: select "Minuteman Nashoba Health Group" when prompted for "Employer/Plan Administrator"
Health Savings Account (HSA)-Qualified Health Plan Information
- Lower premiums than the Benchmark plans.
- A $4,000 deductible for family plans; a $2,000 deductible for family plans.
- Medical services are covered in full after the deductible! That means there are no medical copays – the deductible is your full exposure for medical expenses!
Prescriptions count toward the combined medical/Rx deductible (except for certain preventative drugs--see lists below). After the deductible, you will only make copays on prescriptions; those prescription copays are limited by a per person/family out-of-pocket max.
Tufts HSA-Qualified Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage
Harvard Pilgrim HSA-Qualified Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage
Fallon Select Care HSA-Qualfied Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage
Fallon Direct Care HSA-Qualified Plan Summary of Benefits & Coverage
Preventative Medication Lists
On the HSA-Qualified plans, the deductible does not apply to certain preventative medications. On the Fallon or Harvard Pilgrim plans, you pay the applicable co-pay for these drugs. On the Tufts plan, there is no co-pay. The lists below are subject to change--please refer to your health plan carrier's website for the most current information.
Preventative Medications - Tufts
Preventative Medications - Harvard Pilgrim
Preventative Medications - Fallon
The Good Health Gateway program allows members to receive diabetes medications and supplies with $0 co-pays,when they meet program requirements.
Good Health Gateway Flyer
Good Health Gateway Website Note: select "Minuteman Nashoba Health Group" when prompted for "Employer/Plan Administrator"
Health Savings Account (HSA)
If you enroll in an HSA-Qualified Plan you will have access to a Town-provided Health Savings Account (HSA), provided you are qualified to make contributions (see open enrollment letter for details). For the plan year beginning June 1, 2018, the Town will make a contribution to the account during your first month of coverage – $2,000 for family plans and $1,000 for individual plans. That means you have enough money to cover half the deductible!
Advantages of HSA's include:
- No time limit on reimbursements or spending funds (no use-it-or-lose-it provisions)!
- Funds contributed via payroll are made pre-tax, pre-Medicare and pre-Social Security (if applicable).
- You can change your payroll contribution amount throughout the year!
- Fees are paid by the Town while enrolled in a Town HSA-Qualified health plan.
- Provider payments can be made online using HSA funds.
- You own the account – it’s interest-bearing, portable (keep post-employment), inheritable and, once you save a minimum amount, investible.
- There’s no tax on interest & investment earnings if used for qualifying medical expenses!
- Contributions reduce taxable income & help build long-term savings you can take into retirement!
The Town's HSA is administered by Health Equity. Health Equity's website offers videos and other tools to help you understand how HSAs work. For specific questions, please call Health Equity Member Services: 866-346-5800.
Information and Forms
Tax-Advantaged Accounts for Insurance-Eligible Employees - details on Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
Health Equity HSA Enrollment Form - use this form to change your HSA deduction