1. Dog Licenses

    Dogs must be licensed by March 31 each year in order to avoid penalty.

  2. Fishing & Hunting Licenses

    The Concord Town Clerk’s Office no longer serves as a vendor for Mass Wildlife.

  3. Marriages

    Marriages are recorded in the Town or town where the couple applies for the marriage license.

  4. Raffle / Casino Permits

    Organizations meeting the criteria outlined in the law may apply for a permit from the City/Town Clerk where the raffle drawing or casino night will take place.