Building & Inspections
The mission of the Building Inspection and Zoning Enforcement Division is to contribute to the protection of the public and the unique character of Concord through the enforcement of building codes and zoning bylaws by incorporating the following principles.
- Customer Service: Strive each day to efficiently, effectively, and courteously respond to each customer, both internal and external.
- Employee Development: Maintain an environment which is positive, supportive and safe so that employees can creatively and effectively provide services.
- Legal Compliance: Comply with local, state and federal laws by ensuring that public and private buildings are constructed or changed in accordance with all bylaws and relevant state and federal laws.
- Resource Management: Use our financial, material and information resources creatively and judiciously under the guidance of relevant law and organizational standards.
~Monday –Friday 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.~
~Fridays 8:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m June 29th through August 31st~
Tuesday evenings until 8:00 p.m.~
Whenever possible please submit documents on double-sided paper
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION- BUILDING DEPARTMENT FEES WILL BE $12.00 PER THOUSAND STARTING MARCH 1, 2018
- ER THOUSAND STARTING MARCH 1, 2018
7:00 a.Monday-Friday and Tuesday evenings until