The mission of the Office of Town Manager is to support the Town Manager and the Select Board in the performance of their administrative and managerial duties as established by the laws of Massachusetts, Town bylaws, and the Concord Town Charter.
The Town Manager is the chief executive of Town government, exclusive of the public schools, which is managed by the Superintendent of Schools. The Town Manager's Office provides general administrative support to the Select Board.
The Office staff is comprised of the Town Manager, Assistant Town Manager, Public Information Officer and 2 administrative staff members; the Town Manager is responsible for the management of all Town Departments, all Town funds (general fund and enterprise funds), for providing support to the volunteer committee system (including appointment of 13 committees), working with other levels of government, and managing special projects for the Select Board.
Policies, Programs, Town Meeting
The Town Manager's Office is also responsible for the continual review of policies and programs in an effort to provide improved service. The staff is responsible for the coordination of activities leading up to the Annual Town Meeting, as well as a variety of other public hearings and forums.
- Concord Rotary Notice (PDF)
- Earth Hour (PDF)
- Facilities Planning Committee Report (PDF)
- Find Frosty Entry Form (PDF)
- Green Communities Grant (PDF)
- Health Advisory (PDF)
- Letter to Concord Citizens - Library Unionization (PDF)
- Patriots Day Program 2008 (PDF)
- Symposium (PDF)
- Tax Meeting (PDF)
- Town House Accessibility Improvements (PDF)
- Town Manager Goals Fiscal Year 2013 (PDF)
- Town Meeting Goals 2009 (PDF)
- Town Meeting Goals 2010 (PDF)