Use of Town Property/Special Events

Five pictures horizontal - Drummer, Flowers, Firefighter, Red Coats, Parade

Use of Town Property/Special Event Permit Application

Concord is a vibrant community with events happening nearly every week; from road races to block parties.  To effectively manage these events, a Use of Town Property/Special Event Permit is required for any activity that occurs upon public or private property that affects the ordinary use of parks, playgrounds, fields, buildings, public streets, rights-of-way, or sidewalks.  Please see the application below or at the link for more information.

For questions, contact the Town Manager's Office at 978-318-3000

Permit Application - Opens in New Window