Service Plans & Pricing
Concord Light Broadband introduces faster speeds September 1, 2018
All Customers have been automatically upgraded. No plan price changes.
Download and upload speeds are quoted in Megabits Per Second (Mbps).
||Download / Upload Speed
|Entry||35 Mbps (was 25)
|Basic||70 Mbps (was 50)
|Hi-Speed||150 Mbps (was 100)
|Ultra||300 Mbps (was 200)
Residential Plan Features, Details & Additional Charges
- All Residential Plans have next business day hardware replacement.
- Free Help Desk Service with advanced remote diagnostics and customer assistance, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If service is to be provided underground, a serviceable conduit is the responsibility of the property owner.
- Service and fees billed monthly on a month-ahead basis.
- Residential installations will incur a one-time installation fee of $150.
- A two-year contract is required. An early termination will be calculated at a rate of $10 per month, times the number of months remaining in the service agreement.
||Download / Upload Speed
|Entry||70 Mbps (was 50)
|Basic||150 Mbps (was 100)
|Hi-Speed||275 Mbps (was 200)
|Ultra||400 Mbps (was 300)
||Designed for your specific needs; up to 1 Gbps
||Call for quote
||As low as 1 hour
Business Plan Features, Details & Additional Charges
- Technical support with advanced remote diagnostics and customer assistance available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Hardware Replacement time from Help Desk confirmation to arrival at customer location.
- Detailed usage reporting upon request.
- Installation charges for businesses and commercial property are based on a time and material estimate for actual effort. The property owner will be invoiced for installation and payment plans can be established.
- Optional static IP address available upon request.
A customer whose municipal accounts (electric, water, sewer & broadband) are all in good standing may request a suspension of Internet service with notice of no less than 5 business days. Customers whose accounts are not in good standing are not eligible for suspension until all municipal accounts are brought current.
- Only one vacation suspend within a 12-month period
- No credit toward the 2-year service commitment is earned during the vacation suspension
- Vacation suspension can be for 3-6 months; however
- Suspension of less than 3 months is not permitted
- Suspension longer than 6 months is not permitted and requires termination of service, equipment pick up and payment of any early termination fees
- Customer will be instructed to leave the CMLP equipment in place and powered up during the vacation suspension
- Telecom technician will shut down the box during this time period
- The customer remains liable for equipment loss or damage, a $400.00 charge will apply
- Resumption of Service can be requested by customer whose municipal accounts (electric, water, sewer & broadband) are all in good standing with notice of no less than 3 business days.
- Service will be reactivated by the second business day after the request is received if the equipment has not been disabled or disturbed
- Termination of vacation suspend and resumption of internet service will result in a $50 reconnect fee