Frequently Asked Questions
- Who do I call for information or billing questions on my Electric, Water & Sewer, and Broadband accounts?
- What are RECs (Renewable Energy Certificates)?
- Why did CMLP switch to monthly billing?
- Will my water/sewer bill be changed to monthly billing like my electric bill?
- Have electric rates changed?
- Do you still offer any rebates?
- Do you offer discounted rates for senior citizens?
- Do you offer a low-income discount rate?
- What is the meter charge?
- How is energy use calculated for my bill?
- Who should I call for new service or to disconnect an existing utility service (Electric, Water & Sewer, or Broadband)?
- What is your Fax number?
- What are CMLP's office hours?
- Who is in charge at CMLP?
- Who can I speak with regarding purchasing?
- Who is in charge of customer service?
- Who do I call for Emergencies after hours?
- Do you have any job openings?