Entitled to Bill AdjustmentIf you think you are entitled to an adjustment, please pay your bill first then provide the Concord Board of Assessors with the following documentation:
- Vehicle is sold or traded: Bill of sale/trade in documentation and Registration Cancellation receipt from the Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) or new registration if plate is transferred to another vehicle.
- Vehicle is stolen or total loss: Police report or insurance settlement letter and Registration Cancellation receipt or C-19 Form (Affidavit of Lost or Stolen Plate from RMV).
- Vehicle is junked or donated: Receipt from junk yard or charity and Registration Cancellation receipt or C-19 Form or new registration if plate transferred.
- Vehicle is returned (Lemon Law): Letter from dealer certifying return and Registration Cancellation receipt or new registration if plate is transferred.
- Moved from Concord but still live in Massachusetts: If you moved prior to January 1 of the bill year furnish proof of change of address from the Registry of Motor Vehicles. If you moved after January 1 of the bill year, pay to Town of Concord and change your address at the Registry for future billing.
Please send information to:
Town of Concord
Board of Assessors
P.O. Box 535
Concord, MA 01742