Board of Health Regulation

Any resident who wishes to keep animals on their premises within the Town of Concord must obtain a permit from the Board of Health. Permits expire annually and are not transferable.  View the Concord Board of Health regulation 

Minimum Standards for Keeping of Animals (PDF)


View the application for permit to Keep Farm Animals and Inspector of Animal’s Census Form (PDF).

Avian Influenza

Planning for  Emergencies