The voter registration deadline for the upcoming September 4th State Primary Election is August 15, 2018. To register to vote online, please visit www.RegisterToVoteMA.com. Find more information about voting or to see if you are registered, please see the additional information below.
- Register to vote online www.RegisterToVoteMA.com, in person or by mail (must be postmarked by August 15th)
- Check your voter registration status:
By phone: 978-318-3080 ; or
By email: email@example.com.
- Absentee Ballots are now available
- Application deadline is Friday, August 31st at 5:00pm (due to the Monday holiday)
- View the three primary ballots for Concord
- How to apply
- Apply at the counter and you may vote at the counter or we will mail you the ballot
- Apply by mail (or email a signed request) and we will mail you the ballot
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Unenrolled (also known as Independent) and Political Designation voters need to choose a party ballot in order to participate in the Primary. You are not automatically enrolled in that party.
- Voting for Military and Overseas U.S. Citizens
Town Clerk’s Office
22 Monument Square
Concord, MA 01742