Concord Middle School Feasibility Study — Info Sessions, Public Forums, and Building Tours
The Concord School Committee invites you to learn more about the recommended Feasibility Study for a new middle school building.
Funding for a Feasibility Study and Schematic Design of a new CMS building is included in the 2019 Town Meeting warrant. To engage the community in discussions regarding options for moving forward, the School Committee will host a series of Information Sessions, Public Forums, and Building Tours. Please join us to learn about the recommendations, ask questions, and provide feedback.
In planning for a new facility, our goal is to engage the community in a clear and collaborative process. We welcome feedback and hope to see you at one of our events!
Upcoming Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, 3/6, 9:30-11am, Ripley Conference Room 4
- Monday, 3/11, 6:30-8pm, Sanborn Auditorium
- Monday, March 18, 6:30-8pm in the Sanborn Auditorium
- Monday, March 25, 9:30-11am at the Ripley Administration Building, Conference Room 4.
- Public Forum Snow Date: Thursday, March 21 6:30-8pm in the CCHS Learning Commons
CMS Building Tours:
- Saturdays March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, and April 6, - tours take place 9:30am at Sanborn and 11:00am at Peabody