Town Offices are Closed
In order to help protect our Town employees and the community, the Town is only operating essential services until further notice and all municipal buildings are closed to the public. Public Safety, public works, public health services and application filings are not impacted by this limited closure. If you are looking for information or have a question related to board/committee or department operations, please don’t leave a voice message, but email Planning@concordma.gov or visit the Town’s website at www.concordma.gov Planning Board, Zoning Board of Appeals, Historic Districts Commission and Historical Commission applications will be accepted via a Drop Box outside the front door of the Department of Planning and Land Management building at 141 Keyes Road. Please note that roll plans are not able to be accepted at this time and should be submitted via a flash drive or USB drive. Please place drive in an envelope with the address or project clearly noted. Application materials smaller than 10MB may be emailed to Planning@concordma.gov . For information on COVID-19 and the Town’s response, please visit www.concordma.gov/coronavirus2019 We encourage you to sign up for News and Notices for emailed information or follow the Town on social media – instructions are on the homepage.
The mission of the Planning Division is:
- To honor and sustain our natural world;
- To patiently and fairly guide both private and public land-use decisions;
- To listen to and learn from each individual with respect for their goals, dreams and ideas; and,
- To continuously strive toward excellence in service and education to the Town.
- Zoning Bylaw - Full Document (PDF)
- Subdivision Rules Regulations 2007 (PDF)
- Concord Guide to Permitting (PDF)
- 2015 Concord Housing Production Plan (PDF)
- Planned Residential Development Moderate Affordability Eligibility Guidelines 2018
- Planning Board Fee Schedule (PDF)
- West Concord Design Guidelines (PDF)